Early bird registration is open and will close Dec 31, 2020. It is open to players returning from last year and players that were wait listed last year. Once all thse players register, we will open to new players if we have spots available.
Our program coaches children 8 - 13 year olds and 14 year old 8th graders.
Please select the team by grade and gender when registering your child.
Follow the instructions below to register your child for the Hoboken Lacrosse Club.
1. Enter your email address. The system will email you a password. (If you have previously enrolled in HLC, please use the same email address and password to access your data.)
2. Use the password to login to the Registration process.
3. Fill out the guardian information. If you are already in the database, please confirm that all of the information is correct.
4. Fill out the player information. If your child is already in the database, please verify the information. If your child is ineligible, double check the birthdate to ensure it is correct. Click on the name and edit the birthday.
5. Submit. Do not click Pay Now. At this point, you should receive an email confirmation for registration. If you have a 2nd or 3rd child to register, click Add another player before paying or close out of the window.
How do I know if my child is registered? You will receive an email confirmation after clicking Submit on the screen prior to the Pay Now screen.
We are not taking payments now. Registering today secures the below rates to be paid closer to the season start. I anticipate asking for payment in February but that is subject to change. We just have to see what happens.
Early Bird Special until 12/31/2020: $220
Regular Registration from 1/1/2021 to 2/1/2021: $275
Late Registration until 2/15/2021: $300
(2nd child $25 off and 3rd child $50 off)
***All HLC TRAVEL athletes will need to register for Hoboken's REC program before the season opens. Please visit the site, http://www.hobokennj.org/departments/recreation/, and click on the green Register Online hyperlink. Any questions regarding Hoboken's Lacrosse REC Clinic, please call (201) 420- 2012 or email