Welcome to Hoboken Warriors Lacrosse Club!
If you'd like to stay in touch with our announcements, please JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST. It is the bottom left tab on this page.
Our club is focused on building youth lacrosse in Hoboken, but we welcome registrants from surrounding communities that do not offer youth lacrosse.
Our youth program is in our 8th spring of formal team play of boys' lax and our 7th spring of the girls' lax. We welcome volunteer coaches, especially on the girls side!
- Girls Practices are Tuesdays, 7-9pm, on 1600 Park
- Boys Practices are Thursdays, 7-9pm, on 1600 Park
- Games will be on Saturdays, most of them being on our home field at 1600 Park.
As our program keeps growing, we will cap off each team at 22 players to ensure optimal field time and coaching interaction. It is exciting to have surpassed our expectations, while allowing us to become more competitive.
Unless we are given more field time by the city, we are at capacity for our program and the headcount of youth players we can accommodate.
If you have any questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Hoboken Lacrosse Club
SSU PLAY APP
PARENTS AND PLAYERS => INSTRUCTIONS ON DOWNLOADING OUR TEAM APP!
1. Go to your Mobile App Store, search for the SSU Play app and click install.
2. Once install is complete, open SSU Play app.
3. Enter the email address you use to register and log into our Hoboken Lacrosse Club Website.
4. Click "I would rather type my password", enter your password that you use on our HLC website to log in. Click Log In.
5. Go to your email, look for an email from SSU Play, and click verify email.
***Lacrosse rec clinics will be handled via a separate registration process this year that the City of Hoboken. All HLC travel athletes will also need to register for this before the season opens. HLC will send out notification as soon as it is ready.
Ps. If you no longer want toreceive emails from our club, click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. If you click this, you will no longer get ANY HLC emails. If your child has graduated or you have moved, this may be a good option for you. If your child is returning to the club for another season, you would not want to unsubscribe. Thank you!